HOSTING Cloud Operations is comprised of both the core hosting services your team needs for the foundational issues of systems management, along with cloud expertise and business guidance for forecasting, planning and cost optimization.
Explorer includes all of the managed cloud fundamentals necessary to support a growing business, including round-the- clock support, platform and solution component monitoring, fully managed infrastructure and file system backups.
- 24 x 7 Phone & Ticket Support
- Incident Response
- Device Availability Monitoring
- Device Performance Monitoring
- Managed Patching
- Platform and Application Expertise
- Fully Managed Infrastructure
- Co-administration of Operating Systems
- File System Backup Monitoring & Management
Voyager frees IT staffs from the drudgery of managing cloud environments and includes all of the components of Explorer, plus application-level backup and recovery, server co-administration and expert guidance for goals around cost optimization and forecasting.
- All components of Explorer (listed above)
- Application Level Backup and Recovery Monitoring & Management
- Solution Runbooks
- Co-administration of Web, Application and Database Servers
- Business Review
- Consumption Based Billing Management
- Environment Diagram
- Root Cause Resolution Coverage
- Cost Optimization Report
- Cost Optimization Review
Pioneer is our most advanced cloud offering – perfect for companies looking to electrify their bottom-line revenues by focusing on their core competencies (and outsourcing their IT burdens). It includes all of the components of Explorer and Voyager as well as an advanced solution runbook, full administration of web and application framework software, availability risk assessments and architecture design expertise.
- All Components of Explorer and Voyager (listed above)
- Full Administration of Web & Application Framework Software
- Capacity Planning
- Availability Risk Assessment
- Architecture Design Expertise & Planning